Since 1999, the Société works in the Outaouais to meet the needs of the criminalized women in this region. It offers them services so they can benefit from solutions alternative to incarceration, specific psychosocial programs and a support network.
Services and Programs Offered
- Reference service to help women in their attempts at social reintegration;
- Program of prevention of shoplifting and all crimes of an economic nature (EVE);
- Anger Management Program;
- Theme-based workshops;
- Program of community supervision;
- Service of accompaniment to court.
To Reach Us
Mélanie Morneau, Coordinator
Claudia Fradette, Community Worker
92, boul. St-Raymond,
Gatineau (Quebec), J8Y 1S7