Our Center provides a community-based residential service that offers assistance only to women who face the criminal justice system. Whether you are under federal or provincial jurisdiction, or referred by a community corrections worker, we offer personalized accommodation and follow-up to ensure the success of your social reintegration.
Services and Programs Offered
- A lodging service in the heart of Old Quebec with single rooms and shared areas;
- Support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week;
- Individualized follow-up;
- Group programs and activities;
- The community supervision program.
To Reach Us
Audrey Villeneuve, Clinical Director
Tél.: 418.204.3004 ext. 24
920, rue Richelieu